11 Motivational quotes you need for a winner’s mindset
- Winners never quit and quitters never win – keep this in mind when the journey is difficult. You only fail if you give up.
- Big things have small beginnings – everyone who has achieved something great started from nothing. Everyone you aspire to be like was once where you are now – keep working.
- Impossible is nothing more than a state of mind – we are only capable of what we believe we are capable of. When you believe in yourself – anything is possible.
- Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life – not every day will be good, but there will always be some good in every day. Train your mind to look for the good in every situation.
- Fail often so you can succeed sooner – mistakes teach the best lessons, acknowledge what each experience has been sent to teach you and keep moving forward.
- Don’t wish for it to be easier, work to be better – nothing worth doing is going to be easy, but you will become better in the process of doing. Keep at it!
- Don’t stop when you are tired, stop when you are done – there will be times when you feel like taking a break, these are often the times when a breakthrough is just around the corner.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will – doubting yourself puts limitations on what you can achieve. The only limits in life are the ones you create.
- Stop acting like you live twice – there’s no coming back, there’s no getting your time back and there’s no second chance at life. Use this time wisely or spend your old age regretting your decisions.
- Investments in knowledge pay the best interest – invest your time and money into the knowledge that will get you to where you want to be instead of how you want to look.
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor – your boat may have taken a beating but you’ve survived 100% of your roughest days so far. Use what you’ve learned along the way to make you better.