Vertical Gardens, also known as Green Walls can turn any area into a pleasant refuge that also yields tasty produce. You only need a little bit of space to grow your plants upward instead of outward. In addition, they can be made in various designs to suit your needs.
So what are the benefits of vertical gardens? Here are some of the reasons why vertical gardening is an excellent approach to growing your own produce.
1. They’re more interesting than typical wall art.
2. They’re a great way to hide ugly walls.
3. They’re still uncommon enough to be a novelty.
4. They improve air quality.
5. They don’t take up much space.
6. They prevent graffiti.
7. They add interesting textures to any space.
8. They help with noise reduction.
It’s time to start thinking vertically when it comes to your gardening projects this season.