Creativity and functionality is the name of the game for any home purchase. Whenever we purchase personal items, we often justify the expense, especially in this economy.
How useful is this item? How long will it last? Is the price equal to the product value?
In other words, we need to ensure this purchase is beneficial as well as functional for our homes. The same thought process occurs for any garden planter purchases. This is where the level of functionality relies upon creativity. As trends progress over the years, it is easy to see how valuable wooden planters are to one’s home.
Upon consideration, one can even make a case for the value of wooden planters within each room of your home.
- Kitchen – For an herb garden. Grow your favorite herbs in your kitchen and have the necessary ingredients available to complete the recipes your family loves.
- Dining Room – Centerpieces for your dining room table. Brighten up the mood of your dinner table or simply add some festivity to a holiday meal by using a planter as a centerpiece. Keep in mind, the centerpiece does not always have to showcase a beautiful floral or plant arrangement, but can also hold condiments to increase accessibility for your dinner guests.
- Living Room – For storage. Add a rustic feel to your living room as you increase the visibility of important living room items.
- Bedroom – For a night table. By flipping a wooden planter upside down and using the bottom as a table you have a perfect night stand for your bedroom. Let’s face it, we all want convenience in our bedroom. Once you are all comfy in your bed the last thing you want is to have to get up to get something. Allow your wooden planters to make your life easier and your nights more relaxing.
- Bathroom – For space saver. Bracing wooden planters on the wall provides additional storage to hold toiletries, wash clothes, hand towels, etc. Using a wooden planter in your bathroom enables convenience and also frees up more horizontal space for other things or to simply organize your bathroom.
- Porch/Patio – This space for your home can be a little tricky as it is often open to the seasonal elements and you need to have items that can either be easily mobile or impervious to whatever weather occurs. Wood planters, especially cedar, are wonderful as they are made for outdoors and are rot resistant due to Cedar’s organic makeup. On your porch or patio wooden planters are great for a small table between two chairs or as actual planters to provide additional privacy/beauty to your exterior space.
Wooden planters can assist any home or garden situation. When you are considering a unique way to solve a problem, keep in mind wooden planters are ready and willing to provide a remedy.